The Basic B.Sc Nursing is the 4 years degree programme affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University Health Science, Bangalore, Karnataka. This programme is approved by Karnataka State Nursing Council & India Nursing Council.
This programme aim at preparing the students to be competent professional nurses with scientific innovative ideas in solving health problems and in delivering quality health care.
Nursing is an important profession related to the field of medicine, students are given exposure to the theoretical and practical education and the courses are molded to imbibe the essence of both to make sure the student has hands on knowledge in every aspect fo the course.
The Courses are also designed to help develop abilites to work with other specialist medical and paramedical personnel, devise and demonstrate disease prevention and health promotion programmes, integrated principles of hygiene are taught in the course.
We aim to Prepare graduate nurses to assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives in providing promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services. We nurture students towards the role of teacher, supervisor and manager in a clinical /public health setting/Nursing Education
• Candidate should have passed two years of Pre University examination of Karnataka or an equivalent examination as prescribed by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, with Science subjects(Physics, Chemistry, Biology) & English, should score at least 45% in the Science subjects (40 % for Candidates belonging to SC/ST).
• The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st of December of the Admission year.
1. Shekhar Institute of Nursing
2. Zhiya School of Nursing
3. Mountain Valley School of Nursing
1. Shruti School of Nursing
2. Indira School of Nursing
3. Arpit College of Pharmacy